I’ve created this page to make ordering your wedding album as easy as possible. I’ve outlined every step of the process from selecting your favourite images all the way through to your album arriving at your front door. Hopefully, the information below will give you a very clear idea of what to expect and how to ensure you get the perfect Album for you. While going through the below steps, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a quick email.
1. Choose album size
- A 10″x10″ album is included as part of the ‘Album package’.
- There is an additional charge to upgrade to a larger album, starting from £88 for a 12″x12″
2. Choose album cover
- Select a colour for the album cover: Contemporary Leather, Pastel Fabric, Bold Fabric, Essential Cotton and Photo Fabric are included as part of the ‘Album package’.
- Photo Cotton, Vintage Leather, Eco Leather and Silk are an additional £45 for a 10″x 10″ album.
3. Choose number of pages
- 20 pages (80 images*) are included as part of the ‘Album package’
- Extra pages are an additional £30 for a 10″x 10″ album
4. Pick your favourite images.
- On your online gallery, create an ‘Album’ favourite list of images using the ‘Favourite’ heart-shaped button.
5. Approve design**
- With your favourited images, I’ll create a design for you to feedback on and give final approval before placing an order.
- No further changes can be made to the album once your final approval has been given.
6. Place Album Order***
- Once an album order has been placed, delivery can be expected to take 4-5 weeks***
- You can add Parent Albums (£150 – £300) – this is a smaller copy of your main album
Once you’ve decided what you’d like, email me your choices and we’ll start the process of designing your wedding album.
*I recommend approx. 4 images per double page on a 10″x10″ and 5/6 images per double page on a 12″x12″
**You will receive one free round of changes to your album design. Each round after that will be charged at £100
*** For delivery before Christmas, album designs must be approved before Sunday 19th November 2017.